Aerial Open Training – last Friday of the month
An open training session for aerial. You can choose from hoop, silks, sling, straps and rope. This is an opportunity for you to practice anything you are currently working on. Please be aware that this is not a taught session although an instructor is present for supervision. You MUST have existing aerial experience of at least 3 taught classes to attend this session, you will otherwise be asked to leave and attend a beginner class. Equipment is allocated on a first come first served basis. Please be aware that equipment is shared, we have 4 rigging points and up to 12 aerialists, and we can swap equipment during the session.
By coming to our Open Training, you agree to abide by our Open Training Oath. If you fail to meet our Training Oath, the instructor may ask you to leave the session. By coming to Open Training, you agree to the rules below:
– I AM AWARE THAT I AM NOT DIRECTLY INSTRUCTED OR CLOSELY SUPERVISED BY A TEACHER.
– I WILL NOT TRAIN ANYTHING WHICH I AM UNSURE OF OR HAVE NEVER DONE BEFORE.
– I WILL USE THIS TIME TO TRAIN TRICKS AND MOVEMENTS I HAVE LEARNED PREVIOUSLY IN CLASS AND FEEL CONFIDENT WITH.
– I WILL FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTOR’S GUIDANCE, FEEDBACK AND SAFETY RULES.
– I WILL USE ALL AVAILABLE SAFETY EQUIPMENT SUCH AS CRASH MATS.
– I WILL BE MINDFUL OF MY SURROUNDINGS, INCLUDING EQUIPMENT AND OTHER STUDENTS AND I WILL MAKE SURE I AM SAFE IN MY PRACTICE.
– IF I NEED A SPOTTER I WILL HAVE ONE OR I WILL NOT TRAIN THE TRICK.
– IF ANY MOMENTUM INSTRUCTOR BELIEVES ME TO BE TRAINING THINGS UNSAFELY OR DOING THINGS WHICH ARE CREATING A DANGER TO MYSELF OR OTHERS THEY MAY ASK ME TO STOP. IF I FAIL TO DO SO I AM AWARE I WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE SPACE AND NOT RECEIVE A REFUND FOR MY PAID TRAINING TIME.
Class Duration: 60 mins
Please email email@example.com with any questions or queries
This class comes under our 24 hour cancellation policy, no refunds or re-bookings can be offered if you cancel with fewer than 24 hours’ notice.