Pole Open Training 1st Friday of the month
This is an opportunity for you to practice anything you are currently working on. Please be aware that this is not a taught session although an instructor is present for supervision. You MUST have existing pole experience of at least 3 taught classes to attend this session, you will otherwise be asked to leave and attend a beginner class.
By coming to our Open Training, you agree to abide by our Open Training Oath. If you fail to meet our Training Oath, the instructor may ask you to leave the session. By coming to Open Training, you agree to the rules below:
– I AM AWARE THAT I AM NOT DIRECTLY INSTRUCTED OR CLOSELY SUPERVISED BY A TEACHER.
– I WILL NOT TRAIN ANYTHING WHICH I AM UNSURE OF OR HAVE NEVER DONE BEFORE.
– I WILL USE THIS TIME TO TRAIN TRICKS AND MOVEMENTS I HAVE LEARNED IN CLASS AND FEEL CONFIDENT WITH.
– I WILL USE ALL AVAILABLE SAFETY EQUIPMENT SUCH AS CRASH MATS.
– I WILL BE MINDFUL OF MY SURROUNDINGS, INCLUDING EQUIPMENT AND OTHER STUDENTS AND I WILL MAKE SURE I AM SAFE IN MY PRACTICE.
– I WILL NOT WEAR HEELS ON THE MATTED FLOORING AND TRAIN IN THE MAIN STUDIO ONLY.
– IF I NEED A SPOTTER I WILL HAVE ONE OR I WILL NOT TRAIN THE TRICK.
– IF ANY MOMENTUM INSTRUCTOR BELIEVES ME TO BE TRAINING THINGS UNSAFELY OR DOING THINGS WHICH ARE CREATING A DANGER TO MYSELF OR OTHERS THEY MAY ASK ME TO STOP. IF I FAIL TO DO SO I AM AWARE I WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE SPACE AND NOT RECEIVE A REFUND FOR MY PAID TRAINING TIME.
Class Duration: 60mins
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or queries
This class comes under our 24 hour cancellation policy, no refunds or re-bookings can be offered if you cancel with fewer than 24 hours’ notice.